Monday, February 6, 2012

Golfing...The Sport We Thought We Knew

For those of you who have never gone golfing, you should definitely do it.  You will probably hate it as much as I do, but you will probably also love it as much a I do.  The last part is only true if a golf cart is involved. For me, golfing only makes up 33% of actual golfing, the other 77% is all due to the golf cart. Those of you are not golfers but golf know exactly what I mean.  Don't get me wrong, there is always a certain sense of joy as you whack a 1 and a half inch ball as far as you can (which normally means about 25 feet, on a good day), but the golf cart is really where it's at.  My golf game is SLOWLY progressing, especially over this past summer.  I am now able to drive a golf cart quite smoothly across the fairway, without leaving too many marks with the wheels.

But seriously, go golfing, get a golf car, have fun.


 imgres.jpg

imgres.jpg

1 comment: