Monday, March 5, 2012

Indy

This weekend I am going to be heading out to Indianapolis for a basketball tournament.  It will be pretty fun, but it also means I'm not going to have much time to do school.  Any takers on helping me?  Maybe doing my math?  You never know.  You would be helping a just cause..imgres.jpg
Anyways we are ranked the 3rd seed in the top bracket, which should be tough yet fun.  Hopefully we don better that last year where we lost all three of our games kind of like...

imgres.jpg
We were LeBron in the background, boo.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa you guys ranked really high. That's pretty impressive. And you think losing 3 games in a tournament is bad. One time my team lost every single of the 16 games we played in one day. It was horrifying. Luckily we got much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice good luck! Calvins definitely hoping he'll be able to get a rematch, since you guys crushed the blue knights last time

    ReplyDelete